Details Auxiliary Light 120W Pollux9 + Gen2 Ledson:
- Yellow or white xenon position light
- Available in two versions: Driving Beam (range 960m 480m [0 .25 lux] [1 lux] )
or Spot Beam (range 1148 m, 574 m[0 .25 lux][1 lux])
- Compared to the first generation Pollux9, the Pollux9+ Gen2 Driving Beam offers 55 meters more light at 1 lux, while the Spot Beam provides a 29 meter longer light cone at 1 lux.
- TIR Reflectors
- All light is effectively reflected and directed before being sent by the reflector, minimizing the loss of light emitted
- you get a more efficient light on the road and make the most of all the LEDs in the auxiliary light with the TIR reflectors
- E marked (E8, ref. 37.5 Driving Beam, ref. 50 Spot Beam), ECE R112 / R10 / R7 (white position light)
- 12,000 lumens (theoretical), 9,600 lumens (real)
- Cold White Light (6500 K)
- TIR (Total Inner Reflection) optical system
- Pressure equalization membrane
- 36 months warranty
- Measurements: 2,18cm L x 23,45cm A x 6,85cm P
- Weight: 1.9kg
If you need more information about this product please contact us through our contact page.
To see all the lighting products we have available in our store click here.